Sunday, February 10, 2013

Overweight Teens & Weight Loss

Overweight is the main problem for the people who are very fat so people have to think about that because it carry’s lots of problem in their life people think for their life if people think about that than it will be good for them who have overweight and those people who are fat. So those people who have overweight they have to think that how to lose the weight and how to manage their body healthy.
The best time for losing weight is when a youngster is over 14 or 15 years of age. This coincides with a major concern about one's appearance. A self-motivated teenager can follow a diet and lose weight regardless of what the family eats. But, set a good example:
·         Change the foods you buy. Purchase more 2% milk, diet drinks, lean meats and extra fruits. Your teenager, however, has to be in charge of how much you eat.
·         The combination of exercise and diet is the most effective way to lose weight. Helpful exercise needs to occur 3 times a week. Walking, swimming, and cycling are all good choices.
·         Most snacking occurs between 3 and 6 p.m. help your teenager fill after-school time with activities such as music, drama, sports, or a part-time job.

·         If your teenager is having difficulty getting motivated, suggest she join a weight-loss club such as Shape Down or Weight Watchers. These are often available through local hospitals.
Poor eating habits can helps make teens overweight, particularly if they live on fast food and high-calorie processed food? Studies show that many teens eat more high-fat foods and fewer foods with necessary nutrients (vitamin A, folic acid, fiber, iron, calcium, and zinc) than is recommended for best health. Being overweight stems from a combination of poor eating habits and a sedentary lifestyle. That means a lifestyle with too much time spent in front of the computer or TV screen and too little time being physically active.
Genetics as well as play a place in weight. If one or dual of your parents are overweight or obese, the opportunities  are higher that the children also be overweight but if the parents conscious about the fitness of their child they should have to think how and what they can do for their child to not be overweight. Sometimes, emotional distress can result in excess fat. Teens may make bad food desires when they are upset, depressed, or anxious, turning to cookies, candy bars, and potato chips for comfort. Stress may also trigger eating binges.

Although few physical differences emerged between the exercise groups over time, the teens did self-report improvements in perceived scholastic competence, social competence, and several markers of body image including appearance esteem and weight esteem. According to Dr. Goldfield [citing related research], exercise induced improvements in body image, perceived social and academic functioning are psychologically empowering and may help buffer against some of the weight-based teasing and discrimination and bias that's often inflicted on obese kids, which can have devastating effects on their emotional well-being.

2 comments:

  1. I'm 15 years old. I was born with HIV my mother passed away because of the HIV infection And I regret why i never met Dr Itua he could have cured my mum for me because as a single mother it was very hard for my mother I came across Dr itua healing words online about how he cure different disease in different races diseases like HIV/Aids Herpes,Parkison,Copd,Fibromyalgia, Diabetes Hepatitis even Cancer I was so excited but frighten at same time because I haven't come across such thing article online then I contacted Dr Itua on Mail drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com I also chat with him on what's app +2348149277967 he tells me how it works then I tell him I want to proceed I paid him so swiftly Colorado post office I receive my herbal medicine within 4/5 working days he gave me guild lines to follow and here am I living healthy again can imagine how god use men to manifest his works am I writing in all articles online to spread the god work of Dr Itua Herbal Medicine,He's a Great Man.

    ReplyDelete