Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Junk Food, Its Advantages And Disadvantages


The term junk food is a zone of real mess in our country. People commonly define many sweet or dessert as a junk food. But sugars are not bad, unless consumed in excess. An allowable dessert bowl is fair about anything, including a candy bar, while it's part of a well-balanced meal. Since your youngster spends time away from home, it's impossible to eliminate desserts from her diet. You will only create an unnecessary battleground. And, you will be observed on as an unfair parent.
A harder question is whether or not candy, soft drinks, or other sweets should be allowed as a snack. They are not a good choice. Eating refined sugar in isolation can cause a withdrawal reaction about 2 hours later with symptoms of sweating, dizziness, and sleepiness. These reactions are not harmful and a soft drink as a snack, teach him that he should also eat something from the grain or fruit food groups.
Junk food normally assigns to foods that contribute many calories but little nutritional value. Of course, what is considered junk food depends on whom you explore. Some might says pizza is junk food, for example. However I personally do not think so, since it contributes real food with nutrients, like cheese and tomato sauce. Add whole-wheat or part whole-wheat crust, plus veggies as a topping, and I would say pizza completely exits the junk food category. Most junk food falls into the categories of either "snack food" or "fast food." And then there are things like breakfast cereals. They seem innocent enough, but some of them could definitely be considered junk food, as they mostly contain sugar or high-fructose corn syrup and white flour or milled corn.
Advantages:-
-Fast food is easy, and while you can resist the strategy they used to encourage you to overeat, such as meal deals, super-sizing and two for one offers, its advantages can help you to eat better. 
-You can practice portion control--choose small, regular, junior or single sizes. 
-You can walk in, order and eat. No delayed meals or waiting for the table for food. 
-You can make special requests to avoid hidden calories such as mayonnaise and special sauces.
-You can split and share with no second charges. 
-Not hard-to-resist high-calorie nibbles greet you at the table. 
-Dessert is not a focal face of the menu. 
-Nutrition briefing is available. 
Disadvantages:-
-The more food for less money pitch encourages overeating 
-Large, extra large, big, jumbo, and double portions are the norm. 
-High fat ingredients are plentiful in cheese, fried chicken or fish, bacon, French fries, mayonnaise, and special sauces.
-Can cause many health problems if eaten frequently.
-Vegetables can be difficult to find, aside from small salads, the few leafs of lettuce on a sandwich or, worst, vegetables that are fried, such as potatoes or onion rings. 
-Fruit is not present other than as orange juice or among the crusts of baked or fried pies. 

7 comments:

  1. thanks.. it very helpfull to make speech

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one is is really true. Having junk foods can be really harmful for all those who don't give that much time in cooking or having food that had got nutritional benefits. You can instead have fruits, or fruit juices or whole grain flour that could be healthy for sustaining longer life without falling ill.
    Regards:
    Acai Berry Juice

    ReplyDelete
  3. tks for this womderful information for the speech !!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I�m impressed, I must say. Genuinely rarely will i encounter a weblog that�s both educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you could have hit the nail about the head. Your concept is outstanding; the catch is something that not enough folks are speaking intelligently about. I am very happy which i found this at my seek out some thing concerning this. read the article

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm 15 years old. I was born with HIV my mother passed away because of the HIV infection And I regret why i never met Dr Itua he could have cured my mum for me because as a single mother it was very hard for my mother I came across Dr itua healing words online about how he cure different disease in different races diseases like HIV/Aids Herpes,Parkison,Copd,Fibromyalgia, Diabetes Hepatitis even Cancer I was so excited but frighten at same time because I haven't come across such thing article online then I contacted Dr Itua on Mail drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com I also chat with him on what's app +2348149277967 he tells me how it works then I tell him I want to proceed I paid him so swiftly Colorado post office I receive my herbal medicine within 4/5 working days he gave me guild lines to follow and here am I living healthy again can imagine how god use men to manifest his works am I writing in all articles online to spread the god work of Dr Itua Herbal Medicine,He's a Great Man.

    ReplyDelete